EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseArabic
WAP GPRS MMS gsm free internet Rogers configuration mms American (USA) Networks 2011 USA : WEB BLOG

Thursday 7 April 2011

WAP GPRS MMS gsm free internet Rogers configuration mms American (USA) Networks 2011

APN: internet.com
Primary gateway IP: 172.25.0.107
Username: wapuser1
Password: wap

The above didn't work for my iphone, but this did...

APN: internet.com
Username: guest
Password: guest

MMS Settings:
MMSC: mms.gprs.rogers.com
APN: media.com
Username: media
Password: mda01
[

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can any one help me get free internet on my phone, nokia c2-01. My country name is Papua New Guinea. My ISP is digicelpng. Reply back on my gmail account:
mangiitarii@gail.com

Post a Comment

waphone

| technologie | Mobile Phone, wap ,gprs, mms, 3g ,laptop ,TV.. | Treatment | Cancer, mesothelioma attorneys , Asbestos Cance, mesothelioma lawyers, malignant pleural mesothelioma, mesothelioma symptoms ,

Movie Category 2

Powered by Blogger.